Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

Today I went for a check_up. Christmas beckons, coming closer by the second. The weather's much nicer today but I still got stuck having to scrape ice from my windshield. I'm still reading Mansfield Park. This will be the first Christmas I won't even be able to go to the bowling avenue to say hello to my cronies from the Wantagh Lanes. Even Larry & Gary have left the league. That means nobody gets to pig out on Rose's legendary cookies anymore. Also absent from my life is all the O.L.P.H. hyperactivity. Of course I shall just have to get used to it. Last night I saw the old Spanish classic, The Miracle of Marcellino. Today's Christmas no_no: Crowded parties(work, home, wherever) jam packed with all sorts of noise & aggravation.

No comments: