Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finally Got the Sword

Wednesday, December 13, 2006: Great Caesar's ghost, it has finally & at last arrived!!! The Calced Carmelites at the Most Pure Heart of Mary Province in Darien, Il. publish The Sword every November. I usually make sure I try to send away for a copy. I sent the $ in quite awhile ago. November came & went. My copy never managed to get to me so I got suspicious & took it for granted that either it must have gotten lost or something else bad must have happened. Well I found out yesterday that it would be in the Wyoming p.o. at 9 a.m. today. Because of my having moved I was forced to fork over $1.59 extra for shipping. Hey, I even got yet a whole nother surprise. Believe it or not, Miz Kitti even sent an e mail. I was beginning to get the impression that she may have fallen off the globe or something.

No comments: