Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY


It's the single busiest shopping day of the entire year, an absolute nightmare of traffic. I haven't spent a significant length of time outside but I went out for a few minutes to help Michael take his new amplifier out of his car. It was very hard to get it out because it was entirely too tightly squeezed into the back seat. He pushed it into the house on top of his skateboard. He wanted me to go to the store with him to get it but I wasn't dressed in time. I'm still reading that Virginia Woolf book. Besides that the only thing I've ever read by her is the long essay, "A Room of One's Own". Mary Anne & Steve are still having a nice time over in Italy. The last time I got an e mail from them, they had yet to meet Francesco. Today is a very big day for leftovers. People have been frequently telling me for quite a while that I'm very thin but today should just about end my skinny track record. Bridget watched "Ugly Betty" last night. That's yet another of the very many shows I've never bothered to pay any attention to. I've only seen a couple of minutes of it every once in a while. Lately I've been doing a lot of looking around through Youtube. I found out that Paul Mccartney recorded both "Please Please Me" & "I'll get you, two of my very favorite early Beatle songs, in concert a few years ago. I also noticed that in 1977, during their days with Keith Moon, the Who recorded "I Saw Her Standing There".

No comments: