Saturday, January 24, 2009

QUIET WEEKEND

All has been going quite calmly lately. I have to lector later today at 5:00 Mass. Nothing much besides that is happening this weekend. At least it hasn't rained or snowed lately. We haven't seen Uncle Frankie around lately. I have no idea what he's been up to lately. Next weekend is the big Super Bowl party. It will be entirely too fattening for me. The American Legion parties over in Levittown were always an especially annoying time with all the drinking & carousing. On top of that I really don't even like to bother with sports anyway. My mother, Rose, Noreen, & Michelle all have birthdays coming up very soon. Joey's wife, Katie, recently had their little baby son, whom they have named Colin James. Jennifer & Java are next to have their daughter.

No comments: