Thursday, June 04, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


I went back to Rose Chairge's for a haircut this morning. I knew she was open because I passed her by on the way home from St. Joseph's. She was too busy though. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday & very early today too. Last night I went over to O.L. Mt. Carmel for another of the meetings with Fr. Johnson's group. Johnson's his first name. Fr. Greg was there for a while toward the end. Fr. Johnson made us give him our names, phone numbers, addresses & e mail addresses. It rained all day yesterday & during the meeting too but at least the weather was very much better than it was for the first meeting I showed up for. Today anniversary congratulations are in order to Mary Anne & Steve. They were married twenty one years ago today. June's quite an especially busy month for special occasions. All the kin are anxiously getting ready for the Fourth of July in Hilldale. They're all making arrangements for arrival, food, etc.