Tuesday, June 09, 2009

RAINY NIGHT

Mary Anne called last night. She first called accidentally in the middle of the afternoon, while trying to get through to someone else. I've done that before. Her family was recently in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday too. My father called Michigan last night. I'm not absolutely positive but I think he talked to Alan. The only other choice would be Leonard & it's hard to tell. Tomorrow's Ruthie's birthday. She's one of the little red haired girls from 92 Street & she's two years younger than I. It's so weird because I knew that crowd when we were just kids over in St. Gabriel's. Although the weather was very nice yesterday there was a major thunderstorm that started at around 4:00 a.m. It lasted until around 7:30. When I got home the weather was damp & warm with temperatures approaching seventy degrees. That's pretty warm compared to what the weather's been like so far. I'm still reading those big intense books. I have to get ready for all the eggheads I shall have to face for the Fourth of July.