Thursday, September 03, 2009

MEETING LAST NIGHT


I'm still playing my guitar every day. I've even been getting really good at some of my favorite songs. The weather these days continues to be very cold in the morning but nice for the rest of the day. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. Last night was the big meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. I got gas at the station right next door to the parish as I was waiting for it all to start. Fr. Jackson showed up. The meeting was about music so I made sure I took a lot of my CD's with me. We ended up listening to a couple of them for a few minutes. Ada, Lynn, Neil & Jonathan were all there. There won't be a meeting on the 16th because Lynn won't be available. Labor Day is coming up on Monday. There will be lots of traffic & crowds but it usually turns out to be quite a nice time. My parents got the quart of free ice cream from Friendly's yesterday. They ended up getting the banana split flavor. Once again I got kicked out of Wyoming & I'm now in W. Pittston. The traffic around here is unbelievable. It's all stop & go. I've recently met yet another foreign cousin on Facebook. Her name is Gisela. Her last name's the same as mine. She lives in Argentina & speaks Spanish.