Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MUSICIAN

Yesterday's weather was somewhat like a spring shower early in the day. After a while, though, it got bitter cold as the rain continued. There was flooding in Pittston & its general area. Places on Long Island are also flooded. So far today things have gotten much nicer. Maria called my parents a couple of days ago. It was really good to hear from her. There's a really good musician in northeastern Pa. these days. Mark Spencer has been getting a lot of attention lately on Myspace, Facebook & Twitter. I should hope you will all be willing to listen to his eclectic playing. He & I have never met but I know his manager, Rich. It's really nice having a working odometer in my car again. Until recently I had been forced to bluff my way past people who wanted to know about distances between places.