Friday, January 08, 2010

PRO+LIFE MARCH

It's been snowing ever since last night. Today's Friday dance will be quite slippery. As usual, I only did a few minutes worth of shoveling. Today is Nunziata's birthday. She's cousin Java's wife. They live in Florida. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday. He & my mother went food shopping because my father felt a little ill. Yesterday I got the Catholic Light in the mail. The information about the annual Pro_Life March was in it. I want to call to make sure I make arrangements so I can go in a few weeks. Last year I was forced to miss it because of my having promised Fr. Walsh I'd be in church that day. The only thing I don't like about the trip is that it starts so early. We have to be on the bus at my Knights of Columbus council, in Luzerne, at 6:30 a.m. I never sleep anyway so for me it may not be that big of a problem.