Thursday, November 30, 2006

How warm it is.

Thursday, November 30, 2006: These days, it's been unseasonably warm. Last night I watched the great 60's movie Oliver. Because of my days in St. Gabriel's glee club over in East Elmhurst, I couldn't help having all sorts of flashbacks when they sang those old songs. I kept expecting to have to answer to Brother Edmund & Brother James. Yesterday I got my flu shot over with. My relatives are all aflutter about some coin cousin the Ronald is trying to get straightened out. It's the latest fad in that bunch, I reckon. The Possessed still has my mind boggled and I've been reading a book by then-Cardinal Ratzinger(now Pope Benedict XVI) about the Adam & Eve story. It should supply me with an even greater supply of arguments against the politically correct crowd. Site of the day: http://www.ablazewithtraffic.com/signup.php?ref=852

No comments: