Monday, January 08, 2007

Elvis Uh Huh Uh Huh


Today is the King's birthday. I've never liked him anyway. The weather this morning was damp & rainy. By now, though, it's been getting much better. I've finally gotten down to the very last page of that RFK book. I have tons of books & The library I'm in now accepts donations. That's a good way for me to get rid of all the ones I've already read. Now that Christmas is over, I have to start losing weight. The sun goes down a minute later each night lately too so I'm happier by the day. Groundhog Day fast approaches & the famous groundhog it's named after lives someplace in Pa. A guy wrote a letter to the Citizens' Voice asking a good question I should like an answer to too: What makes groundhogs so special? My car has to be inspected before the end of this month.

No comments: