Saturday, January 06, 2007

Groovy Weekend So Far

Thanks to the gentleman who gave me a tip about my http://www.mybloglog.com trouble. I shall have to check into it. At last & finally, KrissyKrissyKrissy has arrived. She's Cousin Larry's daughter and will need more than a few lessons about life in the sticks. I just heard one of the library ladies saying that our unseasonably warm weather around here is the beginning of a new trend. Great Caesar's ghost I just saw on my e_mail thingy that it's in the low 60s!!! I remember some January's in this area when there was enough snow & ice for any three other states put together! Today's the First Saturday of the month so I suppose everybody at O.L.P.H. will be finished with Mass by now & at the continental breakfast in either the convent basement or school cafeteria.

No comments: