Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Sooner the Better?

I see an Okie girl(from the Sooner State) has won the Miss America contest for the second year in a row. Hmmm....the Sooner the better, I reckon? My cousin Vinnie just sent me an email trying to jar my memory about an old soap commercial that used to remind him of me. Last night I watched the oldest movie I can remember ever having seen. It was The Show, starring John Gilbert & Renee Adoree. I've been trying to become as knowledgeable about old movies & classic literature as possible. Lately it snows at least a smidge or two around here each day but never amounts to anything. Yesterday my car spent all day at the inspection & there were all sorts of troubles with brakes, etc. At least now, though, I'm in the clear until next time.

No comments: