Thursday, February 01, 2007

February Finally Here

February, traditionally the year's coldest month, is finally and at last upon us. Unfortunately, spring is yet quite a long way off. The weather these days has been getting progressively colder each day. My ten hours of free computer time once again beckons. KrissyKrissyKrissy is back from N.Y. Vinnie & I have been reminiscing about our loong agooo episodes as young_uns. I've been reading quite a bit of that Evelyn Waugh book so far. Tomorrow is Groundhog Day. It's one of the few interesting things Pa. is known for. In spite of what my weisenheimer friends, relatives & other connections say, my blogs have been getting quite a bit of positive feedback from people. Blogging has become quite a major obsession/compulsion of mine these days.

No comments: