Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

Yes, folks, it's true. On this very day in 1904, Dr. Seuss was born. I'd always really liked his stuff as a young_un. A few years ago, I even read a good biography of him. The weather has been awfully gross lately. Yesterday the temperature was around fiftyish but damp. Today it's been raining quite a whole lot so far. There are puddles & slush galore. A couple of nights ago, I watched most of The Great Dictator with Charlie Chaplin. So far I've seen more than half of John Travolta's Pulp Fiction. I like watching movies. It gives me something to say to people, considering that I've never liked sports. I see KrissyKrissyKrissy made it home quite well. All the folks in N.Y. must miss me. Ha!ha!. Having her around, I get to keep track of all my city slicker connections. Besides her, I also rely on my e mail connections. Yesterday there were so many people using the computers around here, I got kicked out early. It's Friday so it's an entirely meat_free zone. Yesterday I ate fast food junk & I don't like to get into that kind of habit. It messes up my Friday dance, shall we say?(ahem!)

No comments: