Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE







Today's my brother.in.law Steve's birthday. He & I have known each other for quite a long time by now. He's the music teacher of the bunch. I made sure I promised to send him at least an e.mail. Knowing me, you knew by now I most certainly couldn't possibly have been expected to resist at least a mention of it on my blog. KrissyKrissyKrissy left early last night & was late getting home this morning. I get bad dizzy spells just thinking of her schedule. The library's been abnormally quiet so far today. Lately it's been stark raging packed lots of times. I read quite a whole lot of that Jane Austen book yesterday. Gas prices have been absolutely going through the roof lately. It seems as if they're at least a nickel more expensive each day per gallon.

No comments: