Monday, May 21, 2007

EVERYBODY'S SICK LATELY

My parents both have extremely bad colds. I have hay fever. It's a very sick time these days. Ever since that fateful trip to Elaine's party, life appears to have flipped out, though I already had my hay fever anyway. The party went quite well for Stacy & Mike, according to what everybody told me. I've been reading Jane Austen's Emma again. I finally went over to Kingston to get my oil change this morning. It was very easy. Unlike many times, I didn't end up getting the rundown about my usual veritable plethorae of car nightmares. It was inexpensive, fast & easy. There was an accident on the way home. I was driving on the northbound lane of Wyoming Ave. It was between a van & a car behind it. The car's hood was completely smashed out of whack. I haven't gotten into an accident in quite a while & can honestly say I haven't been in a single one over the entire time I've lived around here. It rained yesterday but only a spring shower. We ate pizza. The weather's very cool today but I overheard a few people say we can expect very nice warm weather for a while. Great Caesar's ghost! I see KrissyKrissyKrissy finally & at last got her big chance to read my blog. It most certainly took her quite a while.

No comments: