Thursday, May 31, 2007

MCDONALD'S



Not much of note has been happening lately around here. Here's the last of my blood drive junk food news:
Today I finally got my free Egg McMuffin over with at the local friendly neighborhood McDonald's. I got a raspberry iced tea with it. That was the catch. I like tea but it was the mandatory condition for the freebie. The weather outside is smashingly groovy lately. I get more exercise & lose more weight that way. The library is smashingly quiet right now but it may get hopping over the course of the next little while. KrissyKrissyKrissy's still in New York. Yesterday I got yet another letter from those hillbilly holy rollers. They promised to pray for me & oh yes, they wanted a donation. I think the Russian looker is wising up though. She's been pretty quiet lately. I pulled a bit of a practical joke on her to get my revenge. If I must say so I quite happen to think it's one of my very best. Last night at the Oblates' Seminary turned out really well. One of the local bishops showed up. I didn't know any of the people there though. Everybody must pay homage to the fortieth anniversary of the release of one of the Fabs' very best ever albums.

1 comment:

tomshideaway said...

Great album, if fat is an issue, nevermind McDonalds!! like your blog!!