Friday, December 21, 2007

THE BIG DAY BECKONS


Christmas is but four days away. All has been going fairly well so far. Pretty soon, we shall all be swamped with company & food. This morning has been nice & quiet so far. Yesterday I ate chicken cutlets & French fries. They've always been very favorites of mine. I know they're fattening & not exactly on the list of things that are all that good for a guy's health. Coffee by the gallons doesn't exactly do me any favors either. I watched the old TV shows again, ever bemoaning the total lack of any good new stuff. Sometimes, though, while watching the ones about those controversial crimes, I get a little curious about what "Crossing Jordan" may be like. Occasionally I cheat & sit through about a minute or two of it at a time. The guy from "Sliders" is on it.

No comments: