Friday, December 28, 2007

TOUGH TRIP

Yesterday, I went to the Wyoming Valley Mall to get something with the gift card Michael got me for FYE. I ended up getting the latest Paul McCartney CD/DVD & the James Bond movie, "Goldfinger". Pop culturally, I've always been a bit more than a slight throwback. I even ended up making sure I got an application for a job at the book store. That would be for sure right up my alley, now wouldn't it? Coming home was an absolute nightmare though. I must have spent at least an entire fifteen minutes just waiting & traveled an entire grand total of five feet through it all. The flow of traffic wouldn't let me onto the northbound land of 309 so I was forced to take 315 to the Oblates' Seminary. The claustrophobia of it all is a major bummer about the Christmas season for me. All worked out well eventually though. Mary Anne & Bridget, when last I saw them this morning, were building a gingerbread house & making apple sauce. Bridget wants very much to call Michelle soon. Maybe she'll even be able to have a chance to see Benjamin.

No comments: