Thursday, February 28, 2008

FEBRUARY DWINDLES DOWN

The end of the month is very close. Nothing much different has been happening lately. I'm still plowing my way through that book. Last night I watched "Jeopardy". I've always really liked that show. It has, like "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire", a wide variety of questions. I can't stand the kinds of game shows that concentrate too much on current pop culture & trendy things. Let's just hope that March will start bringing us some much nicer weather. I absolutely can't handle winter anymore. Tomorrow, because of the leap year, will be Sadie Hawkins Day. It's based on something that was invented by Al Capp a few decades ago in his "L'il Abner" cartoon. I used to like that cartoon when I was a kid. I've been noticing that I haven't gotten any headaches lately. That's always really good news. In my much younger days, I used to get them constantly from caffeine. They were very violent. Now they're not so bad & only happen occasionally. I have no idea why I get them though. The election, speaking of headaches, is sneaking up on us. I have no idea of whom I should vote for. They all have entirely too many strikes against them as far as I'm concerned. They're just isn't anybody I consider legitimately good enough.

No comments: