Monday, March 03, 2008

SPRINGY DAY

I wholeheartedly welcome the very first genuinely nice day of the month. Today's the first day I've felt comfortable going out without a jacket or coat on. Also good news is that Mary Ellen has sent us all an e mail telling us that Karen's condition has been steadily improving lately. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. Fran's doing fairly well so far too. She's been having lots of trouble with mobility. She drives a car with a standard transmission & it's no picnic. Yesterday I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" starring Keira Knightley, Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom. For the information of all you trivia buffs, I just noticed that this month is even Keira Knightley's birthday. I also watched over an hour of "2001:A Space Oddysey" with Keir Dullea. I don't get channel 72 anymore, so I have to rely on my own DVDs until further notice to be able to catch any interesting movies I may wish to see these days. Last night my parents & Uncle Frankie Spent a lot of time watching the Osmonds. It was a fiftieth anniversary special. I've always kind of liked them, ever since I was only a kid. A couple of nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache, but when I took one of my very favorite headache pills it went away. It seems to be a weather_change kind of a thing with me.

No comments: