Thursday, June 26, 2008

COUSINS ACTING UP AGAIN

Congratulations to Cousins_by marriage_ Linda & Tilly for their having graduated college. Linda even got a free bubble head to show for it. I should suppose everyone's entitled to his mini_me. Liz, yet another Cousin_by_marriage, recently won a teacher of the year award. A woman I know of from another site has posted a blog explaining that in her family, some of the women have a way to help them fall asleep. I was wondering if it works for us men. Each one tells a story in her imagination. By spinning this entirely tall yarn, she can somehow put herself to sleep. Since my imagination's always been more than a smidge on the hyperactive side anyway maybe I should give it a try. Lately I've been practicing my Beatle songs. On Tuesday I even threw in a few by Eric Clapton & Bob Dylan. I listened to some old Talking Heads & U2 on Tuesday too. Yesterday I went to the Barnes & Noble right next door to the Wyoming Valley Mall for a while. As always I ended up completely mesmerized by the selection of reading material. A lot of it's garbage though. I spent lots of time plowing through every possible kind of left wing propaganda that's not even worth wasting half a syllable on. Uncle Frankie came over for a while on Tuesday & again yesterday. The weather more than kind of stinks today. I woke up to an annoying drizzle this morning but it's better than all the electrical storms.

No comments: