Thursday, July 31, 2008

LAST DAY OF JULY

Aunt Lauren called my mother yesterday. So did Uncle Frankie & Fran. I've never been able to stand the phone but it simply won't go away. I read some more of "Troilus & Cressida" yesterday. It's really hard to figure out, especially since I haven't officially studied Shakespeare in quite a while. I played some more Beatle songs yesterday too. The weather's really nice once again today although most people would complain that it's too hot. I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday. Unfortunately I've yet to go to Borders in Scranton. It's the best of the whole bunch of them. While roaming around the store, I ran into Jean who's quite the regular at the churches around here. She spends a lot of time at book stores too. There's a new book out, by Peter Kreeft, about Shakespeare, but I couldn't find it. It wasn't in the Shakespeare section or the new non-fiction, literature, whatever section either. For supper I ate a couple of Arby's roast beef sandwiches & onion rings. Happy birthday to Jamie, tomorrow, & Fran, Saturday. Alas, we're all getting older by the second. Last year Gino & I spent Fran's birthday at a Meat Loaf concert. Those were the days.

No comments: