Thursday, February 19, 2009

MORE SNOW

Surprisingly, although I took it for granted that we'd get rain yesterday it turned out to be snow. It didn't amount to much although I'm now back to wearing my boots again. The neighborhood neurotics are all out in full force in this kind of weather. I've never subscribed, unfortunately to the magazine, "Homiletic & Pastoral Review" so I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to have gotten a complimentary copy in the mail. It was an even more interesting jolt when I noticed that Msgr. Daniel S. Hamilton, retired pastor of O.L.P.H. over in Lindenhurst, had contributed one of this issue's articles, "Ravenna & The Roman Primacy". This Saturday morning I shall have to go back to Wilkes_Barre for a Carmelite meeting. I most certainly hope we can count on a few people to show up. We always seem to be missing quite a few. Shall I be able to stay up tonight to see "Burn Notice"? Only time will tell but I suppose it's always worth a try.

No comments: