Tuesday, March 10, 2009

COUGH

My persistent cough has yet to go away. Most probably I just have some extremely annoying allergy. I get something like this just about every year anyway. Uncle Frankie recommended that I take Benadryl. Java, in Buffalo, recommended Nyquil. I've been most certainly progressing quite well through "Vanity Fair" lately. At the rate I've been going I should be finished in about another nine days. Last night was a busy time for the phone. For some strange reason Uncle Frankie, Fran & Leonard all called rather late at night. I absolutely can't stand the phone & have never been able to understand what could possibly have so many people so smitten with it. The weather's a little bit nicer today than it's been recently. At least it's not raining though I so desperately want the spring to come.

No comments: