Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WENT TO THE MALL


The weather has been very nice lately. There were dark clouds yesterday afternoon but someplace else must have gotten all the rain. Dave was around yesterday, in the neighborhood, doing a lot of work in people's yards. My father ended up giving him a ride home. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. It was just a typical visit. My father spent a while in the morning cutting the grass with the tractor yesterday too. I usually end up getting the hard parts with the lawn mower. Now that summer is officially here that means that the Fourth of July is right around the corner. Mary Anne & Bridget are showing up next weekend. Yesterday I got kicked out of the library early so I went to Barnes & Noble again. The last time I went there one of the local TV/radio networks was there. I think it was WYOU. Yesterday was really uneventful though. Nobody like that showed up. On Mondays the library's always unusually crowded. There are two well dressed guys who come in here each Monday looking as if they're doing some kind of work on the computers. I think they're involved with some kind of artsy.fartsy obscure religion. Ivana, from my Facebook friends list, will be celebrating her birthday on Thursday, so I shall have to wish her a happy birthday on her big day. I've never met her in person. She lives in Italy. All I know is that her last name's the same as mine.