Saturday, June 27, 2009

MAJOR THUNDERSTORM


I've yet to get my DVD player. When Steve, Michael & Sam show up maybe they can help me put it together. Lately everything is about Michael Jackson. Get over it! I could never stand that character anyway. Exactly since when, may I ask, is extreme strangeness any substitute for legitimate talent. I haven't been able to avoid noticing that Farrah Farkle's death never even got so much as the satisfaction of an honorable mention. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. I know he had at least one little chocolate candy bar with him. For the past couple of days I've been conscientiously exercising on my chair. That's exceptionally important for me lately because yesterday I ate two Whoppers & a lot of French fries. June is fast dwindling down & the Fourth of July is right around the corner. I just found out from Steve that his band, Spectrum, will be playing at Riverside Boulevard and East Boardwalk in Long Beach, N.Y. on Monday, July 20. It lasts from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Be there or be square. E mail wrongwaywong@gmail.com for details. There was such a violent electrical storm yesterday that we all turned the TV sets off. It only lasted for about a half hour. There was a storm watch for five counties around here.