Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MEETING TONIGHT


The sky is very cloudy so far today. It's been raining. Last night I watched "E.T.: The Extra_Terrestrial". It's the early 1980's movie. As far as I know it seems to have been sort of the basis for the idea for a favorite TV show of mine, "ALF". Henry Thomas, Dee Wallace, Erica Eleniak, Drew Barrymore & Peter Coyote were in it. Last night I also listened to my Eubie Blake CD for a while. He's another one whose music makes me feel as if I've gotten stranded in a silent movie. I ate more of the Chinese trail mix yesterday. I played my guitar last night. "After Midnight" & "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton are getting a little easier to handle lately. Tonight there's a meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. A couple of weeks ago we met at the Victory Pig & miniature golf course. This week's just a normal meeting. So far we don't have very many people in our group. With a little more advertising, though, that may change eventually. The leader has been hearing from interested people.