Thursday, July 30, 2009

RAINY NIGHT


I mistakenly thought there was a meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel last night. I appeared to have gotten my Wednesdays all mixed up. On the way home I made sure I took advantage by stopping at a local Turkey Hill for gas. It's been going up lately. I just noticed on a website dedicated to Beatle George that August 1 has been designated George Harrison day in the Dark Horse's native Liverpool. There's a really nice big concert tribute to him over there. Last night there was yet another major rainstorm in the area. Lately there are always bulletins on TV about flooding in the local counties. My father says West Pittston was completely flooded. Last night I read some more of the encyclical "Evangelium Vitae" & played my guitar for a while. I didn't see Uncle Frankie yesterday. As far as I know he may have shown up when I wasn't around. My parents went food shopping & plum forgot to get coffee.