Saturday, July 25, 2009

RAINSTORM ALL NIGHT


I'm not on the schedule to do any lectoring this weekend. My turn's not until next weekend. I'm pretty sure it's Sunday at 10:00. Because it's Mary's turn today, not Cheryl's I shall most probably not have to be bothered with covering for her. Oddly yesterday afternoon I didn't end up drinking an coffee. I came quite close to making tea though. I haven't drunk tea regularly in very many years unfortunately. I especially like it with sugar & honey. Last night I broke open my Beatle book yet again & played some of my very favorites of theirs. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. He & my parents went shopping for a few hours. Maybe he didn't go with them. All I know is he left at the same time they did. I read more of "The Possessed" yesterday. Seven hundred pages can be very time consuming.