Saturday, December 05, 2009

SNOW

Yesterday was a little on the confusing side for me. On Thursday, at St. John's Church in Pittston, I found an ad for a book sale to benefit the Pittston Library. I didn't bother to pay enough attention to the details so I got the idea that Barnes & Noble people would be at the library. When I got there the librarian told me that the sale was at Barnes & Noble at the Hub in Wilkes_Barre. This morning before 7:30 Mass at O.L. Mt. Carmel I noticed that someone was inside the little store next to the gas station. When I went inside to get a paper after Mass the woman who was there said she & her husband are the new owners. It only closed down for a short time. This is my second day in a row without a headache. Those cluster migraines get me crazy. They've been threatening us with snow lately. I'm not looking forward to it. I shall be lectoring at 5:00 Mass today. That's not exactly news for me. Today's Amanda's birthday. She's my cousin Alan's daughter in law in Michigan.