Monday, December 07, 2009

PEARL HARBOR

Starting on Saturday afternoon it snowed. I was afraid I might not have made it to 5:00 Mass because my windshield wiper, on the driver's side, broke loose for a while. It was easy to fix though. Cheryl called on Saturday to see if I could cover for her daughter in a few weeks. This morning I went to 7:30 Mass at St. Rocco's in Pittston. Usually whenever neither of my parishes is available on a weekday I go to 8:00 Mass at St. John's but today I got a change of pace. When I went to Exeter's Unimart on the way home I ran into Gino & stopped to say hello. We hung around for a few bitter cold minutes. Today's Joe's birthday. He & his brother George were in my class at O.L.P.H. & St. John's. Joe & I are on each other's Facebook friends lists now. I've been practicing my guitar quite a lot lately. It gets easier each day as I keep it up. Today's the sixty eighth anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.