Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BEATLE RINGO

It's still unbearably cold but at least that's as bad as it's been getting. It's time yet again to get my car inspected. Yesterday I called AA in Exeter to make an appointment. I got one for tomorrow. I have to make sure I get my car there by 8:00 a.m. Sometimes I go to Jack Williams in Kingston but this one's much closer. Unfortunately they kept me waiting on the phone for pert near ten minutes before I got the satisfaction of an answer. Those things have always been so nightmarishly boring & frustrating for me. Today we have to say happy birthday to Vic from my old Knights of Columbus council. He still lives in the same general area. I've just noticed that Beatle Ringo, who will turn seventy years old in July, has a new album out. It's called "Y Not".