Saturday, February 13, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

The weather is still an absolute nightmare in other places but it's reasonably nice here. Aunt Lauren just told my mother yesterday, on the phone, that Noreen got hit very hard with snow. Tomorrow is Benjamin's birthday. He's Aunt Lauren's grandson. It's also Anner's(really Anna) birthday. She's an old supervisor of mine from Citicorp in Melville. Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble in Wilkes_Barre. I need the exercise & it's entirely too cold to walk a lot outside. We wish a very happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, to all who qualify. Lately I've been thinking quite seriously of finding out how to apply to get onto "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire". I've always been quite annoyingly knowledgeable about a wide variety of things. I could pass for a combination of Diane Chambers & Cliff Clavin on "Cheers". Later today I have to lector at 5:00 Mass. Over the course of the past two nights I saw two Hitchcock silent classics. I watched "Easy Virtue" on Thursday night & "The Ring" last night.