Friday, April 13, 2007

HAPPY EASTER FRIDAY 13th.

Be extremely seriously careful doing the Friday dance this week. Everybody knows how unlucky Friday 13th is. The weather just gets worse & worse by the second these days. I don't suppose I should have to bother by now with telling you how frustrating it is. I'm at computer six today, an unusual stroke of stuff for me. The Divine Mercy novena has been going on every night at St. Anthony's this week at 6:45 p.m. KrissyKrissyKrissy hasn't gotten back from N.Y. just yet. I've always been quite the trivia junkie. I don't watch TV all that much but I really like "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" & "Jeopardy". Other than that & the old movie channel, it's all a total waste of time. I don't even know if the "...Millionaire" is still on or just in reruns these days. Other than those two & very few other shows,it's all the unjust, unwinnable war, the election with nobody worth bothering to vote for, the dead blonde bimbo & the old blabbermouth dj.

No comments: