Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HOORAH FOR HEATHER MORIJAH

South Dakota's very own, & soon to be our, Heather Morijah, got into more than a smidge of trouble recently for her MPEACHW license plates. The state's DMV came very close to forcing her to get rid of her plates merely because she doesn't like our current top banana. The weather over here has been quite smashing lately. I cut the grass this morning. It's a boring job but at least it only takes a little while. I completely overlooked Sunday's Holy Name Society meeting because it was early this month. They're usually on the second weekend. KrissyKrissyKrissy will be back on Friday. Lately, I've been trying to get back into the habit of walking at least close to a mile at a time. I've been trying to take a nice long walk each day. I've always been quite a horrendously sedentary character, so I need some help with figuring out exactly how this exercise thing's supposed to go. Yesterday I was watching "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?" & one of the contestants was from Commack.

No comments: