Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S EVE

Tomorrow's the big day but assuming I won't have access to an available computer, a happy day is hereby officially wished to all ladies who qualify. I mistakenly claimed yesterday that Stacy's shower would be today. It's really next Saturday. Uncle Frankie & Fran came over for a while last night. Mary Anne & Bridget are here too, but Steve, Michael & Sam couldn't make it. At 1:00 p.m. we shall be going to a Chinese restaurant even though my mother, one of the guests of honor, has never been able to stand Chinese food. Hey go figure. Welcome to my nut house of a life. That's like my asking to spend my special occasions endorsing liberal causes. Matt & Brianne are here for the big day too. Happy birthday, Vinnie & Helene. The weather's awfully nice these days & at night I even have to sleep with only a light blanket & open window. I'll be taking many long walks from now on. Once again, I repeat: It's odd that today's teeny.boppers are still nanny frickin gaga for the fab four. Insanely young people have all sorts of Beatle blogs. A minute ago I was just reading something about Ringo Starr on the bbc's official site. It's as if I've died & gone to forty years ago.

No comments: