Monday, July 02, 2007

IT'S FINALLY OVER WITH


The long, hot, fattening weekend is finally over with. Right now I have an extremely seriously annoying headache. Anna Maria went to Perkins with Mark & Frankie & their families. Somehow when they all went into the restaurant, she didn't end up getting out of the car in time & got locked into it for about a half hour. That's the wildest story of the entire weekend. They went back to the parking lot & found her trying to get out. I stayed until after 3:00 p.m. today. As soon as Vinnie finally left, I got moving. He & I went to Perkins this morning & got pancakes for breakfast. Amazingly, unlike most years, I went away without significant sunburn this time around. Alan told me that he knows a guy from that sixties band that recorded the mellow hit, "Oh How Happy". Even now they tour all over the place. I've always really liked that song.

No comments: