Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ICY COLD RAIN

The weather's very bad today. It's a bitter cold rainstorm. I'm just very happy yesterday was much nicer. In only two more days, as impossible as it is to believe, spring will have sprung. KrissyKrissyKrissy called my mother yesterday. That was good news. This morning, before 9:00 Mass, I found my breviary in the sacristy. One of the church ladies gave me a bunch of cookies. She baked lots of cookies for her grandchildren. The bad news was that I left my hat in the pew. My father called Sam last night, but unfortunately he was at a hockey game. The kid enjoys sports for some insane reason. He most certainly doesn't take after me for that. Can New York ever be expected to get a governor who's not hysterically frisky or what? The big news story yesterday was that the new governor & his wife have a history of cheating on each other. Between that & Obama's insane preacher, I'm getting bored with all the scandal. I found out yesterday that Bill Clinton is supposed to appear at Coughlin High School today. Amazingly, we always seem to get quite a few real biggies around here. He's certainly picked on quite an unfortunate day for it.

No comments: