Thursday, April 03, 2008

INTERNET BACK

For the first time this week, Wyoming's internet is back. The Hoyt Library's really a nice place too but this is the one I've gotten used to & I don't like change. It's also just plain closer. Yesterday I took a ride over to the Wyoming Valley Mall. It's a good place to walk around in for the sake of exercise. As always I found a nice easy space in the parking lot. The weather was really nice. On the way home I ended up taking Rte 81. That road's quite an absolute panic. I'm not used to it so it still gets my nerves a bit frazzled but it seems to get a bit easier each time with practice. I really have to floor it because even though the official speed limit is 65 m.p.h. the reality of it all is much faster. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. He ate with us. I started reading "Pride & Prejudice" yesterday. I read it quite a while ago & decided I wanted to check it out again. I found out that Barack Obama, of the Democratic Party's ultra pro abortion presidential candidates, doesn't want either of his daughters to be punished with a baby. This remark goes to show, as far as I'm concerned, the Left Wing's true face & colors. Since the weather's been getting nice lately, I've been hoping to get started on walking again over by the Midway. I most certainly need exercise.

No comments: