Tuesday, December 02, 2008

BAD WEATHER YESTERDAY

There was yet another brutal storm yesterday. Last night must have been bitter cold because when I got out to my car this morning everything that wasn't covered with the windshield cover was covered with a very thick layer of ice. Christmas gets closer each day & by now we've been plum saturated beyond the limits of human endurance with all that politically correct (read: nauseating)happy holidays crap. Surprisingly I haven't seen Uncle Frankie in a few days. Perhaps he's been around once in a while & we just keep missing each other. Yesterday I at a couple of Whoppers & large order of French fries from Burger King. Fortunately I most certainly know very much better than to pig out like that on a regular basis but every once in a while is no big deal.

No comments: