Thursday, December 04, 2008

IT'S RAINING AGAIN

The last time I was outside today it was cold & raining. Weather like this is awfully boring & annoying. Having already finished Shakespeare's "As You Like It", I'm now reading his "Henry VIII". It's based on a true story, classified as a historical play. I'm already familiar with it. The only wives of Henry's who appear in the play are Katherine of Aragon & Anne Bullen. I've read two biographies of the Six Wives of Henry VIII. Uncle Frankie hasn't been around for a while. I think he's been ill lately. I absolutely dread having to go shopping. Crowds have always gotten me crazy & traffic only makes it all even so very much worse. Yesterday I saw "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" & "Jeopardy". Shows such as those are really good for keeping the brain cells hopping.

No comments: