Monday, December 29, 2008

FIVE GOLD RINGS!

It's the Fifth Day of Christmas, as in the very famous carol. The weekend worked out quite well. Fran went home early yesterday as far as I know. Yesterday I finished "Romeo & Juliet" & started reading "Cymbeline" for the first time. Surprisingly I can't remember ever having read it before. I got a message from Cheryl on Saturday asking me to cover for her at 5:00 Mass but by the time I finally got back to her she had already asked Mary to do it. After Latin Mass yesterday in Pittston there were lots of new calendars there for 2009, reminding me that the new year is right around the corner. On Saturday, right after Mass, I went to Blockbusters in Pittston to take advantage of my gift card. I got a DVD Of Mel Gibson's "Apocalypto". I also ended up, to my chagrin, getting a pretty scary reminder of just exactly how slow & sluggish these Pa. drivers are. Everything was constant stop & go garbage.

No comments: