Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GAS PRICES GOING UP

Today, for the second day in a row, I ended up having to go to St. John's in Pittston for 8:00 Mass. There's a lot of traffic congestion in that area so at times it can be quite an effort getting through it all. While I was out I couldn't help noticing that gas prices have been going up a few cents at a time these days. This morning I got started on that site that teaches foreign languages. I have very many Italian & Hispanic connections these days. Because the Italians are awfully talkative I made sure I started with the Italian lessons. The first lesson so far is about groceries. It's all about things like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage asparagus & other food that can be found in a grocery store. It also covers things like bags, shopping carts & everything else from that environment. Now that Easter weekend's over, we have all been getting back to the usual grind. I'm having an impossible time trying to handle all the leftover food & candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....