Saturday, June 20, 2009

FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND


It's time to wish a very happy birthday to cousin Larry. His big day is tomorrow but I won't be available then so I send the greetings now. The weather is miserable today. All day it's been raining. I went to the Carmelite meeting. Surprisingly our attendance was fairly good. So far we shall be going to Stroudsburg next month for our meeting. Lately we have been having many problems because of new circumstances. I made sure I asked Barbara for Yvonne's phone number. Today we shall be having company for Father's Day. Uncle Frankie, Fran & Lisa will be coming over this afternoon for a big party. It was originally supposed to be outside but the weather's too miserable. Yesterday I went to Barnes & Noble. It's a nice environment & I get to exercise by walking around. I watched yet another James Bond movie. This time it was 1965's "Thunderball" with Sean Connery. There were no other familiar names in the cast.