Monday, June 29, 2009

GOT A DVD PLAYER & VCR


Mary Anne & Bridget have been here since last evening. Mary Anne asked me on the phone if it was raining & I told her that it wasn't. It started raining a little while later. Bridget now has braces. The Fourth of July weekend starts this Wednesday. It promises to be quite a nice time. This morning, in the parking lot at O.L. Sorrows, Bob told me that Fr. Walsh is definitely going to be leaving the parish as of maybe this Thursday. He didn't want a party though. He kept quite a low profile about it for a very long time. Rocco's wife was there today. I asked her to tell Rocco I said hello. Uncle Frankie went to a party yesterday & after that went to see Fran at Cape May. Today my father & I went over to Target to get a DVD/VCR player. he got a t shirt too. I used my mother's gift card to defray the cost. When I got home, instead of bothering to wait a couple of days for Steve, Sam & Michael to help, I promptly tried to figure it out on my own. I have to learn these things anyway. Because Dave put the set on wheels it lost its balance when I moved it. It fell crashing to the ground. I learned my lesson the hard way. I should have waited for Steve & the boys.