Thursday, September 10, 2009

VERY SICK


Today we say happy birthday to KrissyKrissyKrissy. Unfortunately I've just found out that Robin, in Chicago, has just lost her job. Yesterday I played my guitar for quite a while again. Last night Skylab flew through the sky around here at around 8:10. My father & I made sure we hung around outside & watched the two vehicles going through the air. They were just two little bright white things. It was nothing spectacular. The night was entirely too cold for me. The weather's been very cool so far today too. All day yesterday I felt weak & ill. Last night I couldn't sleep & got a very bad headache all night. It lasted until early this morning & I still don't feel all that well. It was like a mini_me version of the flu. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday.