Tuesday, October 06, 2009

ATE CANDY

My annoying cough continues. I've been trying all sorts of things to tone it down. Tomorrow I have to go back to the next meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. Ada was just telling me this morning that she won't be able to make it because she has to go to a G.O.P. fund raiser. She said that we shall be getting some new people. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday when I wasn't around. He left some candy bars that he got while visiting Fran over the weekend. I made sure I ate one. It's some obscure company I've never even heard of before. Today is Gary's birthday. He & I have never met in person but we're on each other's friends lists on Facebook. He's a DJ over in Missouri on Alice 95.5 It's also Gerard's birthday. He's an old friend from St. Gabriel's, now on my Facebook friends list.