Monday, October 05, 2009

LECTORED YESTERDAY

The game was on Saturday morning but only Uncle Frankie went. My father was too tired & their friend Tony wasn't available. I'm still practicing my guitar on quite a regular basis. Because I no longer have a variety of sheet music to choose from it can get quite predictable. My persistent cough is also truly beginning to get more than a little annoying. I made sure I drank some tea with honey on Saturday. That seemed to have helped a little bit. I've always really liked tea but somehow I've not been in the habit of drinking it over the course of the past many years. The weather these days is unpredictable. Over the course of any single day it can be both bitter cold & exceptionally warm within hours. We also have frequent rainstorms & showers. Yesterday I lectored at 10:30 Mass. All went well.